Monday, March 22, 2010

A New Approach ~Denver Family Photographer~

As many of you know, I have done sessions for free in the past and have taken only donations offered. But I have decided (with some begging and support from Marc) to officially start charging for my work. I hope people will see in my work that capturing the essence of individuals and families is my motivating factor to become a great photographer and not for the money. However, I understand now why photographers charge so much because there is so much that goes into producing quality work.

I have always loved photography and I love being able to capture beautiful moments. I can't tell you how excited I am for Spring. I prefer using natural light and Spring is such a perfect opportunity to take pictures outside. I would love to help you or anyone you know capture moments that will last forever.

I would like to offer a special discount to my first 2 scheduled sessions. I will take $10 off the session fee if you book a session between now and May 15th. Please look at the pricing link above and provide me with your information in the contact link if you are interested.

Don't forget to come back and check out updated sessions right here!




























































3 comments:

Macquel March 23, 2010 at 5:46 PM  

Kim-
You are a wonderful photographer! I absolutely love the pictures you take of kids and little babies, they are incredible pictures that really capture their beauty and innocence!

Jess March 26, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

All of these are so great Kim! I can't wait to see more posts on your new blog!

Emily March 30, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

These are amazing! The pictures of the children are wonderful - I wish we lived closer to utilize your services!! Good luck with it though, from your pictures, you are going to do great!

  © 2010 Kim Wheeler Photography

Back to TOP