Tuesday, May 25, 2010

This past Sunday after church we headed up to my parents for a family BBQ and we passed a couple of fields that I thought were great places to take pictures. I wanted to take a couple of pictures of my girls since they were dressed up, and I actually went two different times. The first time it was really bright, and then the second time I waited until the sun was low.









I know she looks like she is praying here, but she is not. I think she just happened to blink while I took this picture and she was looking down while she was holding her hands because of a slight breeze making her cold.


4 comments:

Stephanie May 26, 2010 at 8:33 AM  

i love these they are so great!!!

annie May 26, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

Your girls are way too cute!!!

Unknown May 26, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

Lovin' your recent shoots!

Angie May 28, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

I love the pictures!! I love that they have matching dresses!!! So cute!!

  © 2010 Kim Wheeler Photography

Back to TOP