Friday, November 5, 2010

Winner of Contest {Castle Rock, CO Family Photographer}

If you have not been following, or missed the contest, click on the links to read about the free session contest I held.

http://kimwheelerphotography.blogspot.com/2010/09/free-holiday-photo-session-contest.html

http://kimwheelerphotography.blogspot.com/2010/09/winner-of-free-photo-session.html

The only reason why the winner was announced anonymously was because the family had not yet told anyone (expect a few people) that the husband was joining the army. But now that he has his departing date and it is now not a secret, I can share with you the pictures from the session. I am so grateful I was able to do a session for this family, they are a really great family and had me laughing a lot. The kids were so sweet with each other. It melts my heart when I look at these pictures.











Such a beautiful family!




I love this candid shot! I laugh every time I see it

I wish the best of luck to you guys!
Thank you for letting me take pictures for your family and I hope you will cherish them forever.

2 comments:

Unknown November 6, 2010 at 10:35 PM  

These are absolutely beautiful pictures!

Becky Knowles November 7, 2010 at 5:14 PM  

These turned out so beautiful. Thank you so much for doing this for our family.

  © 2010 Kim Wheeler Photography

Back to TOP